1. Duty holder
The administrator of your personal data is on-line shop www.equishop.com controlled by Equirria limited company with the headquarters at Al. Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice, Poland. TIN: 9541960124, National Business Registry Number: 273420733. The company is registered in the District Court in Katowice at the Commercial Division KRS number 0000157387, share capital 250 000 zł (later referred to as the administrator). The company is the administrator of the personal data of the on-line shop users in the sense of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (UE) 216/679 of April 29, 2016 concerning the protection of legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data and with regard to the free movement of such data and the repeal of directive 95/46/WE (further called GDPR). In order to contact the administrator, please write an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Collecting and processing personal data
The service collects data from the users and their actions in the following way:
a. Through the voluntarily entered data in the forms, including:
– first and last name of the user,
– phone number,
– delivery address,
– billing address,
– e-mail address
b. Through cookies placed in the devices in order to:
– provide proper working of the site www.equishop.com. On the basis of cookies we automatically can adjust the preferred language and currency, as well as remember the last account you used, if you have not logged out. The Service uses two basic kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are not stored in the data terminal equipment of the user since the last log out, exiting the website or turning off the operating system (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the data terminal equipment of the user for a time amount specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
i. creating statistics that help us understand how the users use websites, which allows us to improve their structure and contents;
ii. keeping the user’s session (after logging in) due to which the user does not have to log in repeatedly on each subpage he or she opens;
iii. determining the user’s profile in order to show him or her adjusted advertising material, especially in Google network;
iiii. determining the user’s age, gender and interests in order to adjust the advertising material, especially in Google network.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES?
3. Personal data sharing
Equirria limited company may share personal data in order to realize a sale contract to the following entities:
If you do not agree for us to share your personal data with the companies realizing the shipment, please use the collection in person option as shipment. If you do not agree to share your data with the companies realizing payments, please use traditional bank transfer as payment.
We inform that your personal data may also be shared with GLC Accounting limited company, ul. Uniwersytecka 13, 40-007 Katowice, Poland at the basis of personal data sharing agreement. GLC Accounting limited co. provide accounting services for Equirria limited company. The scope of personal data processed by GLC: first and last name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address, phone numbers, TIP, REGON, KRS number, bank account number.
4. Google Analytics
www.equishop.com uses Google Analytics for the analysis of statistics and users flow shared by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 with the headquarters in the U.S. This tool allows us to analyze the way in which a user uses the website on the basis of cookies stored in the data terminal equipment. We inform that some of the data sent to Google undergo anonymization of IP, which means that while the administrator analyzes the statistics from www.equishop.com it is impossible to connect the user’s behavior data with his or her personal data. Each www.equishop.com user has the right to block the data transfer to Google Analytics by installing a browser plug available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
5. Facebook tracking pixel
6. Google adWords remarketing and conversion tracking
7. Chat with Equishop’s consultant
www.equishop.com uses a tool that allows us to have a chat with the users through our consultant. This tool is provided by Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., VAT ID CZ03668681 (later „Smartsupp”) as data processing company, which works on the site’s owner’s behalf, who is the administrator of the data. Smartsupp is in accordance with GDPR. You can find all the information about Smartsupp’s personal data privacy and processing at https://www.smartsupp.com/privacy. The processing of your personal data is necessary for us to provide customer service. Your personal data is stored on the Smartsupp’s server only if you talk through the chat. The data is stored for 12 month since you finish the chat. The stored and processed data includes:
– first and last name (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared those),
– e-mail address (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– phone number (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– number of placed orders (only in the case of registered customers),
– total amount of money spent while shopping (only in the case of registered customers),
– city and country from which the user is,
– used browser,
– used operating system,
– source of the visit to www.equishop.com.
In the case where you do not talk to us on the chat, the aforementioned data is deleted from the Smartsupp’s server right after you leave www.equishop.com.
8. Grouping/profiling the customers according to the costs of orders
The data administrator cyclically analyzes the statistics concerning costs of particular customers at the online store www.equishop.com and accordingly may decide to assign the customer to the so-called „discount group,” which has discounts saved on the accounts for products in Equishop at the level decided beforehand. The customer is informed about the possibility of being assigned to the discount group via special e-mail. The customer has to agree to be assigned to the offered discount group.
9. Personal data security on the website
The personal data administrator at www.equishop.com does everything in his or her power to provide protection of the processed and stored personal data, that includes:
10. Period of storing personal data
Equirria limited company as the administrator of personal data processed at www.equishop.com stores the data for a period legally allowed by the conducted business. Some information may be stored by the data administrator because of legal reasons, such as e.g. tax law.
11. Legal framework for personal data processing
Equirria limited company as the administrator processes data on the basis of:
- art. 6 act 1 lit. a GDPR – when the user agrees to receive commercial information,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. b GDPR – when the processing is necessary to carry out the agreement of which a party is a person, who the data concerns, or to take action on demand of the person, who the data concerns,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. c GDPR – when the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that the administrator is bounded by,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. f GDPR – when the processing is necessary for the purposes stemming from legally justified of the business realized by the administrator or a third party.
12. Rights of the subject of personal data
You have the right to demand the administrator of www.equishop.com to delete your or your up to 16-year-old child’s personal data, whose legal guardian you are if it is not in opposition to the law. You also have the right to oppose to process your personal providing that there is a justified interest that is not less important than the administrator’s interest to process your data. You are also allowed to view and correct the incorrect personal data. You can withdraw the consent to process your personal data through a letter you can send to:
Equirria Sp. z o.o.
Aleja Korfantego 105
40-161 Katowice, Poland
or via e-mail contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you think that we processed your personal data without your consent you can file a complaint to a supervisory organ:
Biuro Generalnego Inspektora Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Data Protection Officer’s Office)
ul. Stawki 2,
00-193 Warszawa, Poland
Tel.: +48 22 53 10 440
Fax: +48 22 53 10 441